Why this policy is important to you
The legislation on personal data changed with effect from 25 May 2018 (EU 2016/679 Regulation). This Policy has been created to inform you about the way we process your data and your rights under the law.
Additional privacy policies may apply to the use of your personal information other than this (such as cookies policy). Before browsing the Site or making any transactions with us, we invite you to consult this Privacy Statement and make sure you also agree to the terms and conditions we collect and process your personal data.
The security and protection of your personal data is a priority to us. That is why we handle your personal data responsibly and strive to protect your right to privacy in accordance with the law. Our Company will in no case receive from you any more personal data than is necessary for the purpose for which they are collected.
We will always keep your personal data safe and comply with all applicable data protection laws and provisions as applicable on a legislative or regulatory basis.
It is important that any personal information we keep for you is up-to-date and accurate. Please let us know as soon as possible about changes to your personal information for as long as your relationship with us lasts.
Controller for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of the applicable legal and regulatory framework for the protection of your personal data is:
7 Erifilis str
Athens, 116 34
Which personal information do we collect
Personal data or personal information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual ("data subject"). An identifiable person is one whose identity can be ascertained, directly or indirectly. This data does not include elements that are anonymous.
We collect the personal data you provide us, as part of your registration in our website, as part of any purchase you perform either as a guest or a registered user, any update you perform to your registration information from time to time or during any other process necessary to conduct and complete any of your transactions with us. In addition, we process personal data that we collect or create by our own means or we receive them from third parties.
These data include:
- Identification information such as: name, title, gender, user name or other similar identifier (e.g., email).
- Contact details such as: delivery address, billing address, e-mail address, landline and / or mobile phone and other contact information.
- Payment details such as: debit or credit card information (card type, credit card number, card name, expiration date, and security code)
- Transaction data such as: details of the products you purchased, data needed in case of change or recredit your account such as a bank account number, beneficiary name, IBAN, bank.
- Technical details such as: source channel, device, length of stay and browse to our site, IP address, browser type and version, time zone and location, operating system - platform and other information about your device, you utilize to access our website. For more details on how we collect cookies, see our policy below.
- Information about your account with us, such as: password and email, purchases or orders that are in progress, are pending or have taken place, your interests and preferences about our products, as well as your comments or any answers in our surveys.
- Usage information, such as: information on how you use our website, the products and services we provide.
- Marketing and communication information: including your preferences for downloading promotional material from us and third parties, your preferences for communicating with us, if we have your consent, your reviews on our products and services.
Please note that in order to register to our website we need your email, your name, your address, your phone. However, if you provide us with additional personal data upon our request or voluntarily, we will be able to provide you with a better level of service.
In addition, if you want to pay for the products/services you buy, by credit card, you will have to give us for the purpose of payment, the type and card number, expiration date, CCV, by completing all the necessary fields in the (secure) order form. Transactions in our website via card are protected by RSA Encryption type of security systems that guarantee a secure trading environment for most of the world's largest businesses.
We process your card details solely for the completion of the transaction, that is, the payment for the purchase of the products from our website. The card number is not stored, so for each purchase that you wish to pay by credit card, you will need to re-enter your card details. Your credit card information is handled safely by the payment service provider.Children's privacy
We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under the age of 18. Our site, products and services are aimed exclusively at people at least 18 years of age or older.
If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this site or any of its features, do not register on the site, do not make any purchase through the site, and do not give any information about you to us, including your name, address, phone number or email address.
If we find that we have collected or received personal data from a child under the age of 18, we will delete this information. If you think we may have information from or for a child under 18, please contact us.
How we collect your personal information
We collect personal data for you:
- Through a direct transaction with us from our website or other form of communication with us.
- When you create a user account with us, through the relevant form filled and other information provided during your use of your account.
- By signing up for the Company's Newsletter or participating in a competition, survey or other promotional action.
- By communicating with us either in social media or by queries, complaints and other form of request through the channels of communication with us or when you review our products or services.
- By subscribing to our service via a social networking platform, we may collect your personal data directly from the information you have provided to the platform (as long as the social networking platform has a relative right to share your personal data with us).
- From Third-party providers or publicly available sources.
How do we use your personal information and why
We will process your personal data only when the law allows us. In general, we will use your personal data only:
- In order to execute the contract we are preparing or have already with you.
- If it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or the interests of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- In order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When you have given us your explicit consent to do so.
In general, we do not rely on your consent as a legal basis for processing personal data except when we send you promotional updates or when we process special categories of personal data. You have the right to withdraw your consent to submit you promotional material at any time, by contacting us using the contact details listed here.
In case you no longer wish to have a client account you can contact us (by phone or writing) to delete your account in accordance to the deletion process.
Legal basis and purpose of processing your personal information
We process your personal data when you visit our website:
- To identify and verify your information
- To register as a new customer - user.
- To process and complete your order with us, to manage payments and other charges
- To participate in a contest or survey as part of our promotions as long as you accept the terms of participation.
- For the general use, of management, monitoring, processing of your transactions with us.
- To serve all forms of transactions through our electronic services
In most cases, processing of your personal data as outlined in this policy is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company if they do not outweigh your own interests in order:
- To manage and protect our business and website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and data retention)
- To prevent and deal with cases of fraud and other illegal activities for the protection of the public and the safety of personnel.
- To provide you access to your personalized account where you can track your transactions (your past and pending purchases with us), products of interest to you, wish lists you have created, complete your purchases faster, etc. The details and content of the user profile are visible to you at any time.
- To offer you services that are useful, easy to use and enjoyable, including personalized communication with you (eg our newsletter), as you wish and have declared, and products of your interest and benefit to you, according to your preferences.
- To better understand our customers so that we can improve our services, products and promotions and manage and improve the services for registered users
- To better understand your buying habits in order to develop and improve our products and services and tailor the content of our site to your needs and preferences.
- To measure the effectiveness of our Company's presentation and display on third-party sites.
- To analyze the effectiveness of our sales promotion and to help present the most appropriate information and offers to you and other customers
- For market research, evaluation and analysis of your opinion on our products and our policy, reputation, recognition of our distinctive products and features.
- For the collection and recovery of debts to us.
- For use with data analysis tools to improve our site, our products / services and our relationships with customers.
- To inform you about events, special offers, promotions and other relevant issues pertaining to the Company and our products and services, according to the means of communication you have stated.
- To let you know about offers or promotions from third parties working with us, provided you have given us consent, according to the means of communication you have stated.
- To advertise our company and products in social media to you and other people who may also be interested in what we offer.
- To comply with the applicable legal and regulatory framework.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter we will use your data in the following ways:
- The newsletter may contain news, advertisements, promotions, promotional offers and events organized by us or with our participation, vouchers and other information regarding the products and services provided by us. The content of the newsletter may be personalized to your own preferences and interests.
- By signing up for our newsletter, you are able to create a personalized collection of news, offers, and other information you may be interested in, after evaluating your shopping habits and searches on our site so that we can produce a newsletter which will be tailored to your requirements and interests.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe from the list of newsletter recipients at any time. To delete yourself from the list, select the relevant link in each newsletter or contact us electronically or in writing through the contact form available at our website.
What happens if you do not provide us with your personal information or ask to stop processing it
In order to continue to be a registered user, we need your email address (to sign in to your account) and the necessary contact details listed here. However, if you wish to provide us with more information on our request, we will be able to provide you with higher-level services and improve your general experience when dealing with us.
If you ask us to stop using your personal information then we may not be able to provide you with any privileges or facilities related to your registration.
How long do we keep your personal information
We will keep your personal information for as long as you continue to
interact with us (for example, if you receive email from us, make a
purchase from our online store, take part in a contest, etc.).
If you tell us at any time that you do not wish to be our customer, then we will delete your personal data from our records.
In some cases we collect your personal data for specific purposes, as in the case of returns of purchased products. In these cases you may be asked for additional details such as bank account, payee name, IBAN, bank to complete a refund.
With whom do we share your personal information
Unless we have your express consent, we will only disclose your
personal data to third parties if this is required for the purpose of
completing your transaction with us.
We use your information only as set out in this Policy and will not sell, rent or pass your information on to others for marketing purposes without your express consent.
We may however provide aggregate statistics about its customers, sales traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors and relevant affiliate partners, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information. We may also release account information where we believe in good faith that this release is reasonably necessary to comply with the law.
We inform you that these categories of recipients of your personal data
are processing them on our behalf and ensure the level of security of
your data by written agreement.
Additionally, we may pass on your personal information:
- If we are required to disclose your personal data in order to comply with a legal requirement or to protect the rights, property and safety of our business, our customers or others. This includes cases of exchange of information with other companies or organizations for the purpose of fraud prevention.
- The any supervisory, judicial or other administrative authoritiy at national and European level after their request and in accordance with the applicable laws. Furthermore, in the case of a statutory provision, a service order or a formal preliminary examination, the Company is free to make the relevant information available to the relevant service.
Transmission of data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) - Cross-border transmission
Transmission of personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) is only carried out if these countries provide an adequate level of protection of personal data. If the third country outside the European Economic Area (EEA) does not provide an adequate level of protection of personal data, personal data may be transmitted to that country only if the data protection is provided by a data transmission agreement which ensures an adequate level of protection or the conditions expressly provided by European and national law are explicitly met (for example, you have explicitly consented to the transmission as the data subject to whom the data relate).
Which are your rights
You have the right to access your personal data.
This means that you have the right to be informed by us if we process your personal data. If we process your data, you can request to be informed about the purpose of the processing, the type of data we process, who we give them to, how long we store them, whether we proccess them in an automative fasion to make decisions, asa well as of your other rights, such as correction, deleting data, limiting the processing and submitting a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data.
If you find that there is an error in your data, you can apply for us to correct them (for example, a name correction or an update of an address change).
You have the right to ask for deletion of your data.
You may ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the above-mentioned processing purposes or you wish to withdraw your consent.
You have the right for portablity of your personal data.
You may ask us to receive a readable form the data you have provided or ask us to forward it to another controller.
You have the right to restrict the processing.
You may ask us to restrict the processing of your data for as long as your processing objection is pending.
You have the right to object and withdraw consent to the processing of your data.
You may oppose the processing of your data and we will stop processing them unless there are other legitimate reasons that prevail over your right. If you have consented to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, you may revoke your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about
the collection and use of Personal Information. For more information,
please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for
data protection authority in Greece is:
Postal Address: 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, PC 115 23, Athens
Call Center: +30 210 6475600
Fax: +30 210 6475628
When do we respond to your requests
We are required by law to respond to your requests and provide information free of charge, except when your claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly because of their recurring nature, where we are entitled to impose a small fee to provide the information or to deny your request.
In general, your request will be answered within one day upon the receipt of your request, but if the request requires more time, we will let you know (within one week).
Links to other Sites
Our website may include links to third-party sites, microsites, add-ons and applications. By selecting or enabling these links you grant the right to third parties to collect or share your data. We do not control third-party sites and we are not responsible for their own privacy statements, and in case of additional services provided to you by third parties you should be aware that we may be only the processor on behalf of those third parties. Therefore, whenever you use these links or microsites or when you leave our site, we suggest that you read the privacy statement of those third parties.
What about this buzzword "Cookies"
1. What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your computer or on your electronic device through the browser you use when you visit our website. Cookies help us to collect the information necessary to measure the effectiveness of our Website, improve and upgrade its content, adapt it to the demand and needs of Users, and to measure the effectiveness of our website's presentation and display on third-party websites. No Cookie file used on our website collects information that identifies you personally and is not aware of any document or file from your computer.
The data collected by cookies may include the type of browser (browser) you use, the type of computer, operating system, internet service providers and other relevant information. Moreover, our website automatically collects information about the sites you visit and about transfer to third party websites, that you may choose to follow through our Website.
More information about Cookies, how to manage and delete them, can be found at www.aboutcookies.org
2. Types of cookies
In our website the following Cookies are used:
Transient and persistent
Transient Cookies are stored on your computer or on your electronic device during your visit to our website and deleted when you leave it. Persistent Cookies remain on your computer or on your electronic device for a longer period of time until they are deleted by you. An example of the Cookies that are necessary for us to provide our Services to you (Cookies that are responsible for storing the products stored in your cart and which remain in memory for about 7 days), or Cookies that record your behaviors within the Site, such as your choices, demographics, products you visit, and other elements that help create an anonymous profile.
Third Party Cookies
3. How to manage and delete cookies
Most browser menus provide options on how to manage cookies. These options vary depending on the browser. Depending on the options your browser gives you, you can allow cookies to be installed, disable / delete existing ones, or notify whenever you receive cookies. Instructions for managing and deleting cookies are usually within the browser's "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" menu. You can also find more detailed guidance at www.youronlinechoices.com/gr, which explains how to check and delete cookies in most browsers.
Please note that if you reject or disable our site's cookies, the functionality of the web pages may be partly lost. Also, disabling a Cookie or a Cookie class does not delete the Cookie from the browser. Such a move should be done by you by changing the internal features of your browser.
We may from time to time modify the Cookies Policy, either in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. Any amendment to this will apply as soon as the modified Policy is posted on the Website. At the same time, there will be an indication on our homepage that will mark the change. In any case, if you continue to use our Website and its services and our e-shop services after modifications have been made in accordance with the above, you will be deemed to accept these modifications. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy as may be modified, either in whole or in part, you must cease using the Website and our services provided through it.
This privacy statement was updated on May 25, 2018. This statement replaces all previous statements we may have previously provided about our disclosure practices. We reserve our right to change this statement and to apply any change to the information previously collected in accordance with the law. If there are substantial changes to this statement or our information practices change in the future, we will notify you by publishing the changes to our site. You undertake to visit our site for any changes to this statement that may apply to you.