Lesna Monastery of the Most Holy Mother of God, CHAUVINCOURT PROVEMONT, Eure
- Serbian True Orthodox Church
- Head Priest:
- Abbess Evfrosinia (Molchanov)
- Archimandrite Evfimy (Trofimov)
- Feast Day:
- September 30 - 1 st Sunday after Exaltationof the Cross: feastday of Lesna Icon
- Second Feast Day:
- January 1 - St.John of Kronstadt
- Divine Liturgy:
- Services info:
- Complete daily cycle of services.
- Build - Founding Year:
- Founded in the Kholm region of the Russian Empire with the blessing of St. John of Kronstadt and St. Ambrose of Optina, transfered to St. Petersburg during World War I, to Moldova after the revolution, then to Serbia, and to France in 1950.
For Priests or Parish Council Officers Services for the Monastery
If you are a Priest or Parish Council Officer of this Monastery you may use the following services:
Update Monastery Details
Take a moment to update the listing details of Lesna Monastery of the Most Holy Mother of God, CHAUVINCOURT PROVEMONT, Eure, add photos as well as include information on your services and historical data so that the Monastery listing is complete; your parishioners can better communicate with you and know more about the Monastery!
Lighten the Monastery
Create and publish a list of items that you need for your Monastery. As a Monastery Representative, you are aware of religious items that the Lesna Monastery of the Most Holy Mother of God, CHAUVINCOURT PROVEMONT, Eure truly needs. The Lighten a Church service enables you to create a list with what you need for the Monastery; once there is a prospective donor who wishes to help, he or she can purchase an item or more from your Need list on Monastery's behalf.
Support for Monastery Endeavours
Create Holy Causes for funding of your Monastery's Christian projects and endeavours. Support a Holy Cause is a new service empowering your parishioners and followers to connect virtually with Lesna Monastery of the Most Holy Mother of God, CHAUVINCOURT PROVEMONT, Eure and support specific Christian endeavours such as Philoptochos and Monastery Renovation in an easy and secure way. As a Monastery Representative, you can create one or more Holy Causes and start getting funding for your Monastery projects.