Saint Innocent of Alaska Orthodox Mission, Oneonta, New York
- Diocese of New York and New Jersey
- New York State Deanery
- Rev. Vasil Dubee
- Feast Day:
- March 30 - Repose of Saint Innocent of Alaska
- Second Feast Day:
- October 5 - Glorification of Saint Innocent of Alaska
- Divine Liturgy:
- Sunday 10:00am
- Saturday 5:00pm
- Services info:
- Saturdays: Ninth Hour – 4:45 PM Great Vespers – 5:00 PM Sundays: Third and Sixth Hour – 9:30 AM Divine Liturgy – 10:00 AM Followed by a light fellowship meal Feast Days: Eve of the Feast – Ninth Hour – 5:45 PM Great Vespers – 6:00 PM Feast Days – Third & Sixth Hour – 8:30 AM Divine Liturgy – 9:00 AM Prayer Service to the Theotokos (Moleben): The third Wednesday of the month – 6:00 PM (or as announced) Akathist to St. Innocent: The fourth Wednesday of the month – 6:00 PM (or as announced) All are welcome to attend any and all services!
- Build - Founding Year:
- St. Innocent of Alaska Orthodox Mission was established to bring the Orthodox Faith to the Oneonta-Cooperstown area. Oneonta, New York is a small city located in the beautiful northern Catskill Mountain region. As Orthodox Christians, the faithful of St. Innocent Mission strive to bring the Orthodox Christian Faith to all people, that they may come to the knowledge of the truth and become partakers of eternal-life in God’s Heavenly Kingdom. We are a multi-ethnic and multicultural community. Our Mission seeks to bring the love of God to everyone and to give them all an opportunity to experience and become part of our Orthodox worship. The parish has recently purchased ten acres of land in Oneonta on which we plan to build an Orthodox temple, rectory and parish hall in the future. All services are in English with some Greek, Ukrainian and Church Slavonic and the parish follows the Revised Julian calendar (new style). Come and visit us if you are in the area. Everyone is welcome and we invite you to pray with us!