Virgin Mary Orthodox Monastery, Eleshnitsa, Blagoevgrad
- Bulgarian Orthodox Church
- Diocese of Sofia
- Head Priest:
- Metropolitan of Sofia Maxim
- Eleshnitsa, Eleshnitsa, Blagoevgrad, 2782 Bulgaria
- The monastery was established in 1499. In the 16th-17th century it represented an important cultural and religious centre with some of its religious books from that period currently being kept at the National Museum of Church History and Archeology. The Eleshnitsa monastery was destroyed by Kurdzhalii bands in 1793. It was rebuilt in 1820 and is currently operational, even if no monks or nuns live there.