Orthodox Museum of Sacred Images, Venezia, Veneto
- Orthodox Archdiocese of Italy
- Exarchate of Southern Europe
- Head Priest:
- Bishop Gennadios of Cratea
- Castello 3422, Venezia, Veneto, 30122 Italy
- Has one of the richest collections of Byzantine and post-Byzantine icons of Western Europe, from the nearby Cathedral of San Giorgio dei Greci. The collection, which includes other religious objects and vestments, from the same cathedral.
For Priests or Parish Council Officers Services for the Museum
If you are a Priest or Parish Council Officer of this Museum you may use the following services:
Update Museum Details
Take a moment to update the listing details of Orthodox Museum of Sacred Images, Venezia, Veneto, add photos as well as include information on your services and historical data so that the Museum listing is complete; your parishioners can better communicate with you and know more about the Museum!
Lighten the Museum
Create and publish a list of items that you need for your Museum. As a Museum Representative, you are aware of religious items that the Orthodox Museum of Sacred Images, Venezia, Veneto truly needs. The Lighten a Church service enables you to create a list with what you need for the Museum; once there is a prospective donor who wishes to help, he or she can purchase an item or more from your Need list on Museum's behalf.
Support for Museum Endeavours
Create Holy Causes for funding of your Museum's Christian projects and endeavours. Support a Holy Cause is a new service empowering your parishioners and followers to connect virtually with Orthodox Museum of Sacred Images, Venezia, Veneto and support specific Christian endeavours such as Philoptochos and Museum Renovation in an easy and secure way. As a Museum Representative, you can create one or more Holy Causes and start getting funding for your Museum projects.